A HELOC at 3.5% APR For 35 Months Can Make Dreams Come True
Wallace Y. Watanabe
President and CEO of Aloha Pacific
Federal Credit Union
Add that second floor to your existing home. Tell your son or daughter that yes, that Mainland college is now within reach. Take that vacation-of-alifetime to South America. Pay down that high-interest debt that’s been nagging at you every month.
Credit: 3.50% APR (annual percentage rate) fixed for 35 months. That’s an offer that will save you money in the long term yes, for 35 months! on the big things you’ve wanted, needed and can finally bring to reality.
There are other beneficial terms of an Aloha Pacific FCU’s HELOC, including:
* No closing cost
* No annual fee
* A free set of checks
* No prepayment penalty
* $350 discount on third-party fees for loans up to $250,000
* You can draw on your line of credit through Aloha Pacific FCU’s online banking system
First mortgages, too
Or are you thinking about buying your very first home or refinancing your existing property? It’s time to take advantage of historically low mortgage rates.
With nine branches across Oahu, Aloha Pacific FCU is conveniently located to deliver dedicated service. Our mortgage specialists have the technological tools to guide you every step of the way, from application to funding.
And if a second home or an investment property in Las Vegas is on your dream list, our new branch at 8660 West Cheyenne Avenue on the “ninth island” has an in-house mortgage loan officer, too.
Aloha Pacific FCU’s mission is “Building Lasting Relationships.” With the new 35-month HELOC offer and money and time-saving first-mortgage and refinancing programs, APFCU is also working to make your long-term dreams come true.
Call a home equity representative at 531-3711 or visit any Aloha Pacific FCU branch for all the details. Find us online at alohapacific.com.
APFCU branches on Oahu
* Main branch: 832 South Hotel Street (behind Straub Clinic & Hospital)
* Fort Street branch: 988 Fort Street Mall (across from Macy’s downtown)
* Hawaii Kai: Koko Marina Center, 7192 Kalanianaole Hwy., Suite A 144 (next to Price Busters)
* Kailua: Windward Town and Country Plaza Shopping Center, 200 Hamakua Drive, Suite B6 (near Safeway)
* Kaimuki: 3625 Harding Avenue (across from the Kaimuki state library)
* Kalihi: 2200 Kamehameha Hwy., Suite 201 (near the Marukai store)
* Kapolei: James Campbell Building, 1001 Kamokila Boulevard, Suite 104 (across from the Kapolei police station)
* Waikele: Waikele Shopping Center, 94-799 Lumiaina St., Unit 2-A2 (next to Party City)
* Waimalu: Waimalu Shopping Plaza, 98-1277 Kaahumanu St., Ste. 132 (near Safeway)
HELOC offer effective 08/26/2011, subject to APFCU membership ($100 savings) and may change or terminate at any time. The owner occupant introductory rate is fixed for 35 months at closing. After 35 months, the rate is variable based on the prevailing rate, adjusted quarterly based on the prime rate plus 1.00% as published in the Wall Street Journal (5.00% minimum & 18.00% maximum) with a 10-year draw & 30-year amortization period. Current index rate 5.00% APR. HELOC has no credit union closing cost, annual fee or prepayment penalty. $350 discount on 3rd party fees ($350-$1,200 estimated) for loans up to $250,000 (maximum). HELOC discount does not apply to the refinancing of existing APFCU HELOCs. Applies to Hawaii properties with fire, hurricane and applicable flood insurance. Mortgage loans are processed through CUSO of Hawaii Services LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union. Contact an employee for applicable fees and terms. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. An equal housing lender.