Buying? Selling? Refi nancing? Look to Aloha Pacifi c FCU
Homeownership means a lot of things. Roots. Possibly your biggest financial move. Independence. Stability.
Mortgage loan rates are still very low, so now is a great time to make your dream come true with the help of Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union, the one-stop financial institution for your real estate needs.
Ready to buy or sell? Look to Aloha Pacific Premier Realty, an APFCU affiliate, which offers caring, knowledgeable and personalized service. APFCU members have these advantages:
• Buyers will receive a free one-year American Eagle home warranty to insure their new home’s major appliances against repair costs.
• Sellers who list their homes with Aloha Pacific Premier Realty will benefit from a discounted commission. Instead of paying 6% of the sales price, you’ll only pay 4.5% —saving possibly thousands of dollars at closing.
For more information, call Reyn Uehara at (808) 383-8072 or email reyn.uehara@ alohapacificpremierrealty.com.
Or maybe you already own a home and need to refinance. The mortgage specialists at Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union are ready to assist.
Refinancing can have money-saving benefits:
• The lower your interest rate, the less you’ll be paying each month.
• The lower your interest rate, the less interest you’ll have paid over the life of the loan.
• If you currently have an adjustable-rate mortgage, in which your payments could eventually increase, you could refinance into a fixed-rate mortgage.
• You could potentially shorten the term of your mortgage by refinancing from a 30-year loan to a 15-year loan.
Refinancing does require certain fees, such as closing costs, loan points, escrow fees and insurance – all of which would affect the amount of your monthly mortgage payment. Some fees may be tax deductible; be sure to consult your tax adviser.
Visit any APFCU branch, alohapacific.com or call 531-3711.
Membership ($5 in Regular Savings) required. Loans are subject to approval. Some restrictions may apply. Contact Aloha Pacific FCU for applicable fees and terms. Hawaii NMLS# 377314