HELOC At 3.5% APR For 35 Months Is A Long-Term Financing Solution
There is no better time to take advantage of the equity in your home to complete the big projects you’ve been dreaming about.
Wallace Y. Watanabe
President and CEO of Aloha Pacific
Federal Credit Union
Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union’s extraordinary Home Equity Line of Credit* offer 3.5% APR (annual percentage rate) fixed for 35 months gives you the long-term ability to finance those custom kitchen cabinets and granite countertops, fund your daughter’s or son’s college education, or pay off high-interest debts.
Other benefits of Aloha Pacific FCU’s HELOC include:
* No annual fee
* No prepayment penalty
* A free set of checks
* $350 discount on third party fees for loans up to $250,000
* The ability to draw on your line of credit through APFCU’s online banking system
Or if you’re now ready to purchase your first home or refinance your existing home, Aloha Pacific FCU is ready to guide you every step of the way. You can even apply online: Go to alohapacific.com, click on LOANS, click on APPLY TODAY! and fill out the Prequalification form.
* HELOC offer effective 08/26/2011, subject to APFCU membership ($100 savings) and may change or terminate at any time. The owner occupant introductory rate is fixed for 35 months at closing. After 35 months, the rate is variable based on the prevailing rate, adjusted quarterly based on the prime rate plus 1.00% as published in the Wall Street Journal (5.00% minimum & 18.00% maximum) with a 10-year draw & 30-year amortization period. Current index rate 5.00% APR. HELOC has no credit union closing cost, annual fee or prepayment penalty. $350 discount on 3rd party fees ($350-$1,200 estimated) for loans up to $250,000 (maximum). HELOC discount does not apply to the refinancing of existing APFCU HELOCs. Applies to Hawaii properties with fire, hurricane and applicable flood insurance. Contact an employee for applicable fees and terms. This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration. An equal housing lender.
About Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union
If you’re a City & County of Honolulu worker, you’re probably very familiar with Aloha Pacific FCU. The nonprofit financial institution, founded in 1936 by a group of city employees, was for many years known as Honolulu City & County Employees Federal Credit Union.
The core of the credit union continues to be City & County workers, but over the years membership expanded and diversified, and, in 2007, the credit union was renamed Aloha Pacific to reflect this new tapestry. At 75 years old, APFCU continues to dedicate itself to the financial well-being of its members, never wavering from its mission, “Building Lasting Relationships.”
APFCU is also forward-looking with:
* Remote Teller Systems at most Oahu branches. The tellers assist members by phone from a secure location; transactions are completed through pneumatic tubes.
* Mobile and Text Message banking.** In addition to online services, you can securely conduct business such as bill payment and transfers through your web-capable phone, and receive account balance information with your text-message-capable phone.
* A Las Vegas branch. APFCU is the only Hawaii credit union to venture to the “ninth island,” the favorite playground and even second home of so many Island residents. The branch is at 8660 West Cheyenne Avenue, Suite 110. Phone: (702) 776-6900.
APFCU has nine convenient branches around Oahu: at 832 S. Hotel Street, behind Straub Clinic & Hospital; at 988 Fort Street Mall, across from Macy’s; in Hawaii Kai at the Koko Marina Center, near Price Busters; in Kailua, at the Windward Town and Country Shopping Plaza, near Safeway; in Kaimuki, across from the state library; in Kalihi, at 2200 Kamehameha Highway, near the big Marukai store; in Kapolei, across from the police station; in Waikele Shopping Center, next to Party City; and in the Waimalu Shopping Plaza, near Safeway.
Call 531-3711, visit any Aloha Pacific FCU branch, or go online to alohapacific.com for all your mortgage and financial needs.
**Mobile banking is available free to all members with web-capable mobile phones. Textmessage banking is available free to all members with text-message-capable mobile phones. Standard data/text usage fees apply; contact your carrier for details.