Homeownership Can Be A Reality With Aloha Pacific FCU
And that dream is sweeter when you reap the benefits of owning your home:
• It can be a safe haven from rising housing costs. For example, as rental costs go up, your monthly mortgage payment would remain the same if you have a fixed-rate loan.
• There are possible tax deductions, generally based on the annual amount of interest paid on a mortgage, some closing costs on the loan, and real estate property taxes. Be sure to consult your tax expert.
• The equity you build in your home over time can be a money-saving financial tool: For example, you can borrow against the equity through a Home Equity Line of Credit that’s generally at a much lower interest rate than credit cards.
• Repairs and upgrades are up to you. You don’t need a landlord’s approval, so you may paint the walls and decorate as you wish.
• On an emotional level, your home is your nest, in a community where you have chosen to perhaps build a family, connect with neighbors and enjoy pride of ownership.
When you’re ready to make the leap to homeownership, Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union is ready to help with low rates, low fees and personalized service.
A full-service mortgage lender, Aloha Pacific FCU offers local servicing through its affiliate, CUSO of Hawaii Services LLC. In addition, another affiliate, Aloha Pacific Premier Realty LLC, provides professional services for those buying and selling.
APFCU has been assisting in the financial goals of Island residents for 80 years. Are you a member? If not, it’s easy to join. Visit any of the seven conveniently located branches on Oahu, call 531-3711 or check out the website, alohapacific.com. alohapacific.com
Membership ($5 in Regular Savings) required. Loans are subject to approval and may change at any time. Some restrictions may apply. Contact Aloha Pacific FCU for applicable fees and terms. Hawaii NMLS# 377314
Federally insured by NCUA