Kapiolani Residence Offers New-market Units in Ideal Location
Located at 1631 Kapiolani Blvd., Kapiolani Residence is close to everything that makes city living an exciting new option for homebuyers. When you consider the fact that world-class dining and shopping are at your back door, and the east entrance of Ala Moana Beach Park is just steps away, it becomes clear that all the elements of this contemporary building add up to a winning combination of location and value.
YOUR PLAYGROUND AWAITS
Situated between Waikiki and Kakaako, Kapiolani Residence will be the newest tower on the Honolulu skyline. Ideally located for an easy commute to work, a weekend excursion to Waikiki or to take in an event at Hawaii Convention Center or Neal S. Blaisdell Center, diverse and dynamic activities are just moments away:
• Shop and dine next door at the best and largest open-air shopping mall in the country, Ala Moana Center.
• Swim, surf, walk, run or play tennis within beautiful and peaceful Ala Moana Beach Park.
• Gather with friends and family in the surrounding areas that offer various local-style eateries, boutique shopping, events and activities. • Enjoy fitness classes at your choice of several fitness studios and gyms.
UPSCALE FINISHES AND FEATURES
Kapiolani Residence is a 45-story residential tower with 11 units per floor. There is a nine-story separate parking garage with bridgeways on each level that lead directly into the building. The pet-friendly residences boast generous living-area square footage and each unit has an open lanai. Additionally, units are outfitted with:
• Stainless steel-finished Sam-sung appliances and split air-conditioning systems
• Quartz countertops and Grohe plumbing fixtures
• Washer and dryer
• Walk-in closet or freestanding wardrobe systems
• Gathering space with cabanas, barbecue areas and a party room
• Low maintenance fees
• Resident manager
PRICING — PRIME UNITS WITH VIEWS ON HIGHER FLOORS
From the 28th floor and up at Kapiolani Residence, prices for one-bedroom, one-bath units range from $486,500 to $599,000. From the 22nd floor and up, prices for two-bedroom, two-bath units range from $620,000 to $818,500. And for units on the sixth floor and up, prices for three-bedroom, two-bath spaces are $736,000 to $989,500.
HOW TO PURCHASE A MARKET UNIT
For more information on how to secure a new-market unit, visit kapiolaniresidence.com/sales-information. You also can visit the Sales Center at 1631 Kapiolani Blvd. from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., or contact 941-9000 for more details.