Make Your Dream Home a Reality with Aloha Pacific FCU
Homeownership is part of the great American Dream. It’s the ultimate investment – of your money, in your community, and in your future.
There are many benefits of owning your own home:
• Repairs and upgrades are completely up to you. There’s no need for a landlord’s approval, so you may renovate, paint the walls and decorate as you wish.
• There are possible tax deductions, generally based on the annual amount of interest paid on a mortgage, some closing costs on the loan, and real estate property taxes. Be sure to consult your tax expert.
• It can protect you from rising housing costs. For example, as rental costs go up, your monthly mortgage payment would remain the same if you have a fixed-rate loan.
• The equity you build in your home over time can be a money-saving financial tool: For example, you can borrow against the equity through a Home Equity Line of Credit that’s generally at a much lower interest rate than credit cards and other loans.
• And let’s just say it: Your home is your castle, in a community where you have chosen to perhaps build a family, connect with neighbors and enjoy pride of ownership.
Get ready. You’ll want to be in the best possible financial position to buy a home:
• Check your credit score to make sure there are no discrepancies in your credit history that would bring down your score. The higher your score, the lower your loan rate.
• Build a reserve of cash – for the down payment and for future home maintenance expenses.
Aloha Pacific FCU is your go-to source
Are you ready to make your American Dream of homeownership a reality?
Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union’s team of dedicated professionals can guide you every step of the way.
Aloha Pacific FCU offers numerous mortgage loan advantages, including low rates, low fees, personalized service and quicker closings.
Because APFCU is a full-service mortgage lender that also can offer local servicing through its affiliate, CUSO of Hawaii Services LLC, borrowers have a wide range of loan products at competitive rates with the convenience of local servicing.
APFCU also offers a special program that can partner the homebuyer with its affiliate, CUSO Hawaii Properties LLC, which provides professional realty service.
With seven branches conveniently located on Oahu and one in Las Vegas, APFCU is your go-to source for all your financial needs.
Call 531-3711, go to aloha pacific.com or visit any branch for details about mortgages, membership and all the benefits APFCU offers.
Membership ($5 in Regular Savings) required. Loans are subject to approval and may change at any time. Some restrictions may apply. Contact an employee for applicable fees and terms. Hawaii NMLS# 377314