Spring Into Action With a HELOC from Aloha Pacific FCU
It’s spring, the season of renewal.
It’s also the season to stop and assess our New Year’s resolutions and our expectations for the rest of the year:
* Are college expenses coming soon? Graduation parties? Weddings?
* Is the house ready to host the barrage of visitors from the Mainland or overseas? Maybe that kitchen or bathroom renovation is overdue.
* Are those ever-rising electricity bills driving you crazy? Maybe it’s time to finally install a photovoltaic system to fuel the household.
* Do you expect medical bills to take a chunk of your attention and your budget?
* Are you planning to treat yourself to a once-in-a-lifetime vacation?
Relax. For all of life’s many expenses, Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union has an all-in-one, long-term financing solution: a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) offered at 3.5% annual percentage rate for 59 months. The current index rate is 5% APR.
Some of the features of the HELOC are:
* Check writing – You will be able to draw on your line using a free set of checks ($1,000 minimum per draw).
* Internet access – You will be able to view and draw on your line through our online banking system. Simply transfer the money to your checking account.
* A $350 closing cost discount may apply.
For details, go to any APFCU branch, visit www.alohapacific.com, or call 531-3711.
APFCU Membership Has Its Rewards
Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union has been assisting in the financial well-being of generations of Island families.
It’s the one-stop shop for financial services and programs, including savings and checking accounts, special youth accounts, and loans.
Benefits include Family Day movie screenings (the next one is “Iron Man 3” on May 11), a Member Appreciation Day at the 50th State Fair, and scholarship opportunities.
APFCU even has a branch in Las Vegas, in the Summerlin neighborhood. Next time you’re visiting the “ninth island,” drop in for some aloha at 8660 West Cheyenne Avenue, Suite 110.
“Building Lasting Relationships” isn’t just a motto at APFCU. It’s a mission and a way of doing business for more than 75 years.
Not a member yet? It’s easy. Visit any branch or www.alohapacific.com or call 531-3711 for more information.